Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Cat update....as well as a crazy day!

So... i've decided that all our precious kitty needs is a little drive in the car.. in her box to make her re-evaluate her situation. Ever since we took her to the vet, she has been using her litter box and being a perfect little kitty. We have put her back on her Prozac, but it wouldnt kick in that fast.

So i told my husband, next time she goes back to not using her box... let's just take her for a ride in the car.

I said it was a crazy day and i meant it!! My husband works in law enforcement and i think i'll always have that little worry inside of me until he gets home at the end of the day. Today, he calls me to tell me he is in the back of an ambulance. Now, he has called me before from the back, but he wasn't the patient. This time he was!! I'm not going to go into the story, but he got peppersprayed right in the face! I just thank God it was just Mase and not a gun.

He is on his way home now, and i can't wait to hear more details of the story. I just hope that this is the worst thing that ever happens to him in his career.

No comments: