Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Big Day

Valentine's Day is upon us and the pressure is on. I know because i put it on!! Some part of me really doesn't care, but the other part wants to see J put a little effort in. I know i dont want him to go and spend 30 bucks on some roses that our cats are going to eat anyways. I think i just want the typical V-day stuff because that's what you are supposed to want. I know he spent over 300 bucks on my present (the joys of a joint account)... should that be enough??

I am excited to spend V-day with my husband and my good friends Sunset and her boy! It makes me very happy that we have become close again, because some of my fondest memories are with her.

I went to spin class tonight, the teacher was good but her music sucked so it was the longest hour of my life. I love going to spin once i'm there.. it's just getting there that is soooooooo damn hard.

Well, I gotta go paint my nails red for tomorrow... i forgot to get the kids in the class i work in valentines, so i guess i will need to make a stop in the morning. I would feel bad if i showed up for work with nothing.

Have a good Valentines Day and don't put too much pressure on those guys...

2 comments:

Sunset~Lover said...

I thought you were supposed to use your own separate account for holidays like this! :o)

Sweet Shortie said...

Yes.. we are.. but J's is ridiculously low....