Monday, February 12, 2007

A little background

So... i wanted to give some background as to who i am... because i think it is important for people reading this.

I am ALMOST 25.. which totally freaks me out, but i'll deal. I am married to my high school sweetheart. We have been married almost two years and together for almost 10!! We have two cats, who we adore and are hoping to start a family very soon. I wish i was one of those girls that if my husband just looks at me i get pregnant... but i'm not so i may talk alot about the struggles of getting pregnant when it doesn't come so easy. We have not been really trying for that long, so it could happen at any time. All i have to say is every other night.. we're busy!!

I just graduated from Graduate school in December, with my Masters in Clinical Psychology. I work with children with Autism and love very second of it. These kids make my day.. everyday! I know that my specialty will be Autism and helping those families who are afflicted.

I love being married and i love being with my family and friends!! Life is going according to plan... even though i am really trying hard to not put a timeline in my life, which i have done up until now.

Please enjoy... and comment when you feel necessary.

No comments: