Thursday, February 15, 2007

The day after...

Well...the "big" day is over and i think as the years go on i care less and less about it. I try to really care because of all the hype, but when it comes right down to it, it's just another day. I have to say though, this was a very nice valentines day, as i recieved a very beautiful ring and an e-card. I feel bad for putting the pressure on the hubby, but he handled it quite well this year.

We had a wonderful dinner with Sunset and her J. I felt bad because they are beer drinkers while we are not... they ordered thier beer and we had water.. i know sooooooo boring. If there were other cocktails i would have joined in. We then enjoyed a glass of champagne and red velvet cake courtesy of sunset which was wonderful.

So now its all over, i need to go get my ring sized tomorrow, i got lazy today. I'm happy it's the weekend tomorrow.... and a long one at that. I'm excited for relaxing, and going out for Sunset J's birthday. See.. i have my own J so it can get quite confusing.

Ta ta for now...

1 comment:

Sunset~Lover said...

Ya. well I felt like an alchi drinking that big ol' beer!!!