Saturday, March 10, 2007

ooppps... i forgot

Sorry i haven't written in a while. I kind of forgot that i had this thing. The weeks just fly by especially now that i am alot more busy at work! I am supervising 6 cases now, as well as working on a three hour a day case of my own. I like supervising because it gives me the freedom to make apppointments throughout the week. I like knowing that the next day will be different from the previous. I have gotten very good at pleasing parents, teachers, administrators, as well as looking out for the best interest of the child.

I've been shopping alot as well. Getting ready for my cruise that i cannot wait for. The next two weeks i have decided that i am going to really watch what i eat and go to the gym more than i have been. I know that you can't change much in 2 weeks but it will help the amount i will consume on that cruise.

Lucy (the cat) is doing a little better on her medication. We have had a few little accidents here and there, but on average she is using her box again. We made an appointment for her to be boarded while we are away. The place is in chatsworth and i think that they are in for a rude awakening. They said they are used to cats like her, but i dont think they REALLY know how awful Lucy can be.

Well ill try to keep up more on this thing from now on... have a good one!

No comments: